CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Apologise


MY VERY OWN VERSION OF APOLOGISE WITH THE HELP OF KIT SHAUN...CREDITS FOR U MAN..THNX ALOT
to be exact with the sing along video..u may start the 1st verse from 0.16
ENJOY!

PRESENTING

APOLOGISE-VICKY Featuring KIT SHAUN


I'm standing on a cliff,
which was ten feet off my grave
I'm missin you so bad but I just can't seem to call
I love u so damn badly
Then you go rejecting me, but wait
I got stabbed on my back
Hardly thought of walkin away ,
and say....

It's too late to apologize,
it's too lateI said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

I took another chance, took a risk
To get back on my track
Got my back stabbed
But it's not like its anything new
loved you with a burning rage
a passion so great, and you say
I don’t think I need u ,
I never really loved u
But I'm afraid...

It's too late to apologize, it's too lateI said it's too late to apologize,
it's too lateIt's too late to apologize,
it's too lateI said it's too late to apologize,
it's too lateIt's too late to apologize,
yeahI said it's too late to apologize,yeah

I'm feeling so alone, why’d you left me on my own..

0 comments: