CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

FATHERS DAY!

Rarely happens in my family circle..xD
Father's Day is a celebration inaugurated in the earth twentieth century to complement in celebrating fatherhood and male parenting, and to honor the commemorate fathers and forefathers.Father's Day is celebrated on a variety of dates worldwide and typically involves gift giving,and special dinners to fathers and family-oriented activities..
SO WHAT YOU DID FOR YOUR FATHER??
As for me, we sort of had a Fathers Day party among my dad's siblings and my grandfather in Starhill, KL.Well, i was soooo excited getting ready for the celebration and meeting up with my cousins, instead , all of em' sat with their respective parents and i ended up talkin crap with my sis..Well, screw it! I had a great buffet and most importantly, i didnt argue with my dad on that day...hahaha..Anyways, I LOVE YOU DAD!

0 comments: