CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Zon Bangsar

Hey Everybody!
Results:

SMK SERI SAUJANA 2-0 SMK VIVEKANANDA

SMK SERI SAUJANA 1-0 METHODIST BOYS SCHOOL

SMK SERI SAUJANA 3-0 SMK DESA PETALING
SMK SERI SAUJANA 0-3 SMK BANDAR TASIK SELATAN
BUT!
we made it through to the quarter finals and we'll be facing the host
VICTORIA INSTITUION

AND facing a big big dilemma.
Having our name in Saujana record books, 3 of the 1st team players will not be with us as they will be representing school for Sepak Takraw and how aweful can it get.
I dont know what to say.
I'm bitterly dissapointed.
I'm pissed.
I feel like crying.
I'm not in the right mood.
and
I dont know how to face VI without a fulltime school keeper.

FELLOW SAUJANIANZ
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND OUR TEAM

PS:I'll get u daphne, i'll hunt u with satay sticks! =p

0 comments: