CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

MUSS

Heyo People!

Firstly, I'd like to cong
ratulate Barca on their victory.
All ManUtd players quoted that the Better team won:)Thats my man!The midfield maestro,Andreas Iniesta!

Moving on,
I've moved on to a next level and I'll be attending Manchester United Soccer School
next whole week :D
Yes i'll stand a chance to meet ex-legends like Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Bryan Robson.


So i'll try to post up some pics after the course.

CHAPTER 2
Terminator Salvation was released less than a week ago
and i have watched 4times, yes FOUR times already.

When you talk about robots, its not HONDA ASIMO nor TRANSFORMERS
TERMINATOR it is,THE SIFU!:D

'Movie of the year...definately' Steven Speilberg
'John blew me away,bravo!'Jonathan Mostow*terminator3's director*
'Bale is heading for Oscars'Michael Bay'Transformers' director*
'My absense was ourshadowed'Arnold himself!!

SO DONT MISS IT PEOPLE


PS:For HEAVEN's Sake, please watch Terminator 1,2and 3 and watch this movie if u know no nuts about
Terminator,otherwise you're a loser :D

0 comments: