CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

E-X-A-M-S

HEY PEEPS I'M BACK!! AND YES , THIS UPDATE WILL BE MAINLY ABOUT EXAMS...HAHAH..YES I UNDERSTAND,PRACTICALLY ALL THE BLOGS U GUYS VISIT WILL BE ABOUT EXAMS...WELL, I CANT HELP IT..SRY, I CANT THINK OF ANYTHIN ELSE..
1stly i would say the BM paper was missarable...A LANGUAGE PAPER WITHOUT ESSAY IS NOT CONSIDERED A LANGUAGE PAPER...I'M SOO SHY TO EVEN SHOW MY FREAKIN TUITION TEACHER THE QUESTION PAPER..2ndly stupid EST paper is basically an English Language paper+ a lil science question...dont u think EST is a waste of time???Maths was moderate...Chem can be considered as easy...Add maths was freakin easy!!!*loving pn.rohaida for that*..well, 2morrow will be the last paper, bio..and who knows wat we'll be doin after that..Apart from exams, my life is goin as swiftly as wind...so yea, till than, next update will b during the borin holz...Hopefully my corps wnt appear in school when the school reopens..Man!! I'm seriouzly gonna rot..Hse to gym ,gym to hse, hse to football...wat else??? sleep, sms , on9, tv..NOTHIN ELSE>>. ps2 is 6feet below for the past 3months...hahaha..
Sports day was a mashed up 1...carmun drew a butterfly on my hand using the blue hse's skin paint which kept me cheerful the wholeday overcomin the frust..and as the Sports day has been officially postponed to the22nd of March and I might not be able to go due to a footie tournament comin up..so to my running mates, sry guys//
till than, see ya!!

0 comments: