CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Lost Of A Gem & Royal Selangor Club

Hey guys...1stly i'd like to send my condolonces to Pn.Rosita's family as she passed away today morning..she's one of the most dedicated teacher i'v ever seen...She taught me Malay for the extra class in std.6///i think losing her is a big loss for SK.Seri Mega , her student as well as the teachers board of Malaysia...



As some of u guys know, today was Royal Selangor Club's annual Inhouse Tournament..and yea , i played without a particular position.. I played as Defender ,midfielder and Striker too...so yea...i played 8games alltogether..scored 3goals oni..Sad thing is i didnt defend my personal award'Player Of The Tournament' but i got another award which is' Man Of The Match For The Finals'...hehe..anyway, take a look at the pics and enjoy!!












My fren's bro who got the best player award in the under12












My Wonder-kid Junior..Johann...best Player Award for the Under15











This is the guy who got the Best Player Award..David u took over my legacy which i was having for the last 1 year..haha












yeaH!! 1 more to go..and its my turn...:P












All smiles.. :D..the 1st huge smile in days..seriouzly

















ChamPIONS!!










haha..we took over the Directors' seats






















My Best Buddy,Johan luis Garcia

Yup ..there u go..my buddies in my club...from left, me,Vinod,Johan and his soo called Bangladesh Poss..haha and not forgetting Vimal*vinod's elder bro*

0 comments: